Hello!

Hello everyone! My name is Emily Rose and this is my blog about gardening.  A little about me, I'm 25 years old and live in Central Illinois.  I have been gardening the last couple of years, but this year I want to take it to the next level.  I am currently enrolled in the Master Gardeners Training Program.  Through this, I want to gain as much knowledge as possible to be able to help kids become interested in gardening.  I feel with technology today, it's a dying art form.  One of my goals is to form a public garden in my hometown, where we currently have none.  This way, kids can go and learn to garden, whether it be flowers, herbs, vegetables, etc.  Through these next few weeks, I will be talking about starting seeds indoors.  This is something I have never done before, so it will be a learning process as I go.  I hope you enjoy and any suggestions you may have are always appreciated!!!

Comments

Popular Posts