1 Month!

It has been 1 month exactly since I first planted my seeds and started my blog.  I can't believe how fast they grow and change. 

Impatien 
Look how many "true leaves" are on my impatiens above! There's at least 4 that I can see just in the picture, plus the set of cotyledons.  It's pretty amazing since I was just posting a week and a half ago about how I was waiting for a 2nd set of "true leaves".

Snapdragon
The snapdragons are doing awesome also, I can't see as many "true leaves", but we're getting there!

Snapdragons
Overall, the snapdragons have really taken off!  I need to start cutting out the small weaklings and thinking about transplanting the larger ones. 

Impatiens
I think this will be it for the impatiens (besides the 2nd packet I've started).  I'm not getting as many, but the ones I do have are doing really well.  I will work on transplanting these this weekend.

Imaptiens
The impatiens in my 2nd tray have began to pop up today.  Nothing yet with the hostas, but the impatiens are coming up sooner than the first packet did.

On March 31st, I am attending Gardner's Big Day  at Dickson's Mounds in Lewiston, IL.  They are offering a series of workshops throughout the day.  It looks like a fun time, I can't wait!

Does everyone else have a ton of plants coming up?  I can't get over this weather, my bulbs are blooming like crazy!  I hope it stays this way and doesn't freeze again.

This weekend I will work on transplanting so tune in then!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts